Musculoskeletal (MSK) Funding Opens
Funding has been created to support Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) who have an active interest in introducing or scaling up digital innovations within their musculoskeletal (MSK) pathway and have already done some thinking in this area.
Building on the recent launch of the MSK digital playbook, we are looking for a number of ICSs to join us on the ‘Digital Innovations for Musculoskeletal Health’ project. £1m worth of funding is available for ICSs to purchase and implement technology. Applicants can apply for up to £200,000.
Applications from interested ICSs can be submitted between 12 August to 17 September 2021.
Get involved and submit your application
The application form for the opportunity to receive MSK funding is available as a document that you can download and complete (ODT, 85 KB).
Once completed all forms must be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 September 2021 and include ‘Musculoskeletal – Adoption Fund Application – insert your ICS name’ in the subject line.
If you have any queries prior to submission, please email email@example.com and include the same process as above in the subject line.
Please ensure you have read the guidance criteria below to help prepare your application.
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more