Musculoskeletal (MSK) Funding Opens
Funding has been created to support Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) who have an active interest in introducing or scaling up digital innovations within their musculoskeletal (MSK) pathway and have already done some thinking in this area.
Building on the recent launch of the MSK digital playbook, we are looking for a number of ICSs to join us on the ‘Digital Innovations for Musculoskeletal Health’ project. £1m worth of funding is available for ICSs to purchase and implement technology. Applicants can apply for up to £200,000.
Applications from interested ICSs can be submitted between 12 August to 17 September 2021.
Get involved and submit your application
The application form for the opportunity to receive MSK funding is available as a document that you can download and complete (ODT, 85 KB).
Once completed all forms must be returned by email to email@example.com by 17 September 2021 and include ‘Musculoskeletal – Adoption Fund Application – insert your ICS name’ in the subject line.
If you have any queries prior to submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the same process as above in the subject line.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more