Medical Mutual Finalizes Acquisition of Reserve National Insurance Company
On Dec. 1, 2022, Medical Mutual closed on the acquisition of Reserve National Insurance Company, formerly Kemper Health. The acquisition provides Medical Mutual with avenues to immediately bolster and expand its product offerings and strategically expand its geographic footprint.
“We are very excited for the opportunities this acquisition affords,” said Tom Dewey, Medical Mutual Executive Vice President, Corporate Initiatives and Chief People Officer. “Reserve National has a strong suite of products that align well with Medical Mutual’s core offerings. The company is a great addition for us and our customers.”
Reserve National is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and currently has 176 employees and a network of approximately 600 independent agents. Reserve National Insurance Company operates in Ohio plus 44 other states and Washington, DC, and all 176 employees became Medical Mutual employees when the transaction closed.
“The Reserve National employees bring valuable knowledge and experience regarding the product lineup and markets,” Dewey said. “It makes sense for Medical Mutual to take full advantage of that expertise. We’re happy to have them as our colleagues.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more