HealthTech Arkansas and Laina Enterprises Partner to Provide Clinical Trial Software to the BioAR Trial Accelerator Participants
HealthTech Arkansas and Laina Enterprises have partnered to provide support to the biotherapeutics startup companies that participate in the BioAR Trial accelerator program. Laina Enterprises offers an end-to-end solution for Clinical Research Management Systems, which will be an invaluable tool to the participating biotherapeutics companies conducting clinical trials.
As part of the new partnership, companies selected for the BioAR Trial cohort will have access to the Laina Clinical Research Management Systems for decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials at no cost for their initial study.
“We’re incredibly gratified to have Laina as a program partner. Gaining exclusive, free access to their incredibly robust clinical trials management platform is a benefit that can be obtained only through participation in our accelerator program,” said Jeff Stinson, director of HealthTech Arkansas. “We look forward to experiencing the deep value the Laina team is prepared to deliver to the five cohort companies chosen to participate in our program each year.”
“Laina’s co-founders have deep roots in entrepreneurship and startups. We feel privileged to be able to give back to the startup community through the collaboration with BioAR Trial,” said Bryan Silverman, Chairman and CEO at Laina Enterprises.
BioAR Trial was created to help biotherapeutics companies in late pre-clinical stages of development bring groundbreaking therapies to market faster, while increasing Arkansans’ access to cutting-edge clinical care and innovative medicines. This effort aligns with HealthTech Arkansas’s mission to identify and bring superior healthcare technologies to Arkansas to benefit the state’s providers.
“We are excited that Laina is joining the BioAR team as we embark on this new initiative to help bring innovative therapeutics to market,” said Jahan Ali, Vice President of Business Development at SymBiosis. “Laina’s robust platform will enable us to streamline the clinical trial process for our cohort companies and hopefully increase their prospects.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more