Generate Life Sciences to be Acquired by CooperCompanies
Generate Life Sciences® announces it has entered into an agreement to be acquired by the publicly held healthcare company, CooperCompanies (NYSE: COO) and become part of CooperSurgical, a recognized global leader in women’s health and fertility solutions.
For over 40 years Generate has been helping to grow and protect healthy families by providing reproductive, newborn stem cell (umbilical cord blood and tissue) and related genetic services. Bringing together Generate and Cooper will enable additional growth given CooperSurgical’s established network in over 100 countries, providing greater access to Generate’s innovative science that promotes family wellness.
“Generate helps families around the world benefit from its industry-leading services that support clients throughout their reproductive journey, from pre-conception through post-birth,” said Generate CEO, Richard Jennings. “Over the past several years, our company has transformed into a global life sciences organization supporting clients looking to build and protect their families. Our affiliation with GI Partners was the catalyst to accelerate the growth of the company.”
Generate’s suite of products and services complements the current offerings of CooperSurgical in both fertility solutions and labor & delivery. The combined business will provide fertility clinics and healthcare providers with additional options to support their patients during their assisted reproductive technology treatment and beyond.
The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approval, with closing expected to occur in Cooper’s Fiscal first quarter.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more