Full-Life Technologies Completes $37 Million (USD) Series A Financing to Accelerate Development of its Radiopharmaceutical Pipeline and Radiotechnology Production Platform
Full-Life Technologies (“Full-Life”) today announced it completed a $37 million (USD) Series A financing round to advance the development of its radiopharmaceutical oncology product pipeline and its radiotechnology production platform. The financing round was led by Sequoia China, together with Yunion Healthcare Ventures, Junson Capital, CD Capital and Kunlun Capital.
“The funding from world-class venture investors like Sequoia China is a strong vote of confidence in our strategy, team and progress to date,” said Lanny Sun, Full-Life’s Co-founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer. “The funds will enable us to advance our lead radiopharmaceutical compounds into first-in-human studies next year and accelerate the development of our global radioisotope production and logistics capabilities.”
“Radiopharmaceuticals represent an enormous, largely untapped opportunity for developing precision oncology drugs,” said Managing Director Trency Gu at Sequoia China. “Full-Life is building a powerful end-to-end solution to discover and develop innovative next-generation radiopharmaceuticals for cancer patients. The company has built an outstanding team to execute on that vision and has rapidly established a robust pipeline.”
Full-Life’s discovery platform includes optimized single domain antibodies, peptides and linkers to radionuclides. Additionally, the Company pairs each development candidate with a theranostic nuclide to generate human PKPD data to guide patient selection, before administering therapeutic medicines.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more