Compugen Announces Collaboration Expansion with Bristol Myers Squibb Alongside $20 Million Equity Investment
Compugen Ltd. (Nasdaq: CGEN), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and a leader in predictive target discovery, announced today that Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) completed its $20 million investment in Compugen in consideration for the issuance of 2,332,815 shares of Compugen purchased at $8.57333 per share, representing a 33% premium over the closing price on November 9, 2021.
As part of the expansion of the collaboration, a joint steering committee has been formed to facilitate strategic oversight and guidance for the programs run under the collaboration. This will run alongside the existing joint development committee which acts at an operational level.
“Bristol Myers Squibb’s strategic investment in Compugen strengthens our relationship and the goal of both companies to take forward our clinical studies conducted under our collaboration in bringing innovative therapies to cancer patients,” said Anat Cohen-Dayag, Ph.D., President and CEO of Compugen. “We value Bristol Myers Squibb’s continued support of Compugen and in our evaluation of our DNAM axis hypothesis by testing COM701 in combination with nivolumab as a dual combination and in combination with nivolumab and BMS-986207 as a triple combination targeting PVRIG, PD-1 and TIGIT.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more