CenSyn and HonorHealth Announce Strategic Partnership
CenSyn, a digital telehealth company advancing portable screening of brain health-related conditions via its platform for integrated brain health screening, is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with HonorHealth, a leading healthcare system serving 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area.
Rapid, out-of-hospital access to brain vitals is important to accelerate the diagnosis of brain health-related conditions where current traditional gold-standard equipment may be inaccessible, delaying screening by up to 48 hours. The CenSyn-HonorHealth partnership brings together technology development, and experts in the fields of neurology, neurosurgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation to further develop revolutionary products for the future of brain health screening and evaluation.
“We are very excited to partner with HonorHealth and its experts to support the adoption and commercialization of our neuro platform,” said Ayushi Patel, Chief Executive Officer, CenSyn. “The goal is to help health systems expedite diagnosis of conditions such as seizures, strokes and concussions from hours to minutes. This will help save patient lives and greatly reduce treatment costs for healthcare providers.”
“CenSyn and its brain health screening platform supports our mission to continually innovate and provide greater access to care for our patients,” said Kiran Avancha, Chief Innovation Officer, HonorHealth.
CenSyn will conduct future clinical studies with HonorHealth clinicians to deliver breakthrough approaches to patients in brain health evaluation management.
“Building our platform alongside customer feedback helps ensure that we deliver the right value to clinicians and organizations around the world,” said Andy Bhushan, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, CenSyn. “Connecting CenSyn’s platform with HonorHealth’s extensive medical network can accelerate the adoption of the CenSyn platform by as early as Q2 2023.”
Companies In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more