Biocytogen and Hansoh Pharma Announce an Antibody License Agreement
Biocytogen Pharmaceuticals (Beijing), a clinical-stage biotechnology company with a focus on the antibody discovery and development based on its proprietary RenMice™ Platforms and Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Company, a leading innovation-driven pharmaceutical company with a focus on the treatment of major diseases including oncology, infectious diseases, CNS disorders, metabolic diseases and autoimmune diseases, has announced an antibody collaboration, assignment and exclusive license agreement.
Biocytogen will provide a license to Hansoh Pharma for their selected fully human antibody molecules against the designated target for the development, manufacturing and commercialization globally. Under the agreement, Biocytogen will receive an upfront payment and will be eligible to receive development and commercial milestones of up to tens of millions of Chinese yuan, as well as single-digit tiered royalties on net sales.
“We are very excited to partner with Hansoh Pharma, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in China. The licensed antibodies were selected from Biocytogen’s Project Integrum programs and generated from our proprietary fully human antibody RenMice™ target-knockout mice. The antibodies possess highest possible diversity to improve the success rate of antibody discovery,” said Dr. Yuelei Shen, President and CEO of Biocytogen. “Thanks to Hansoh Pharma’s recognition of our RenMice™ platforms and Project Integrum. We believe Hansoh Pharma’s strong R&D, manufacturing and commercialization capabilities will accelerate the development of RenMice™-derived antibody molecules and bring the benefits to patients worldwide.”
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more