Antengene and XtalPi Announce AI-Driven R&D Collaboration
Antengene Corporation Limited (“Antengene” SEHK: 6996.HK), a leading innovative, global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing first-in-class and/or best-in-class medicines for cancer and other life-threatening diseases and XtalPi Inc, a quantum physics-based, AI-powered drug R&D company with the mission to revolutionize drug discovery and development by improving the speed, scale, novelty and success rate, announced today a long-term R&D collaboration.
Under terms of the agreement, XtalPi will utilize its integrated artificial intelligence (AI) research and development (R&D) platform comprised of proprietary cloud-supercomputer-powered in silico tools and its highly efficient wet lab to support Antengene’s drug discovery and development programs.
“This collaboration is in keeping with Antengene’s mission of bringing best-in-class/first-in-class medicines for people with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. We are very excited about the opportunity to accelerate the pace of candidate identification, selection and preclinical evaluation by working with XtalPi to conduct in silico compound synthesis and testing. We believe this technology will allow us to explore a wider chemical space which could be especially valuable for completely new targets.” said Dr. Jay Mei, Founder and CEO of Antengene.
“The excellent cooperation and potential for a long-term collaboration between XtalPi and Antengene is based on the good trust established by both parties. I believe that XtalPi’s pioneering, AI-driven technology can help our partner, Antengene, develop new therapies at a pace and scale beyond traditional alternatives. The positive scientific collaboration between the scientists at XtalPi and Antengene sets the stage for a “win-win relationship” that can provide a mutual benefit to both parties” said Dr. Ma Jian, CEO of XtalPi.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Coeptis Therapeutics Secures Exclusive Rights to Negotiate the Acquisition of Transformational Cell Therapy Platform Read more
- SamaCare Partners with AmerisourceBergen to Offer Prior Authorization Platform to Specialty Practices Read more
- Lucy Therapeutics Appoints Neuroscience Drug Discovery and Development Expert Christopher J. Winrow, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer Read more
- BGI Genomics Partners with Zentya to Launch Fecal DNA Test for Colorectal Cancer in Slovakia Read more
- PharmaVentures Establishes an Office in Seoul to Enhance Access for South Korean Biotechs Read more