Qurient Announces Dosing of First Patient in Clinical Study for the Treatment of Patients with Solid Tumors
Qurient, a clinical-stage biotech company based in Korea, has announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Phase 1b/2 clinical study of Q702 in combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) for the treatment of patients with Solid Tumors.
The Q702 Phase 1b/2 study (NCT05438420) is being conducted at seven investigative sites in the U.S. and Korea, and approximately 142 patients with advanced solid tumors are scheduled to be enrolled. The primary objectives of the Phase 1b/2 study are to determine the safety and efficacy of Q702 in combination with KEYTRUDA in study subjects with advanced solid cancers.
“We are pleased to initiate evaluation of Q702 in combination with KEYTRUDA for the treatment of esophageal, gastric, hepatocellular, and cervical cancers, where limited immuno-oncology treatment options are currently available,” said Kiyean Nam, Ph.D., CEO of Qurient. “We have previously shown the potential additive benefit of Q702 in combination with anti-PD-1 therapy in preclinical models, and we expect the same clinical benefits of Q702 in combination with KEYTRUDA for patients.”
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more