ProBioGen and ImmunOs Therapeutics Team Up to Deliver Innovative Therapy for Cancer Patients
ProBioGen, a Berlin-based specialist for developing and manufacturing biopharmaceutical active ingredients, viral vectors and vaccines, and ImmunOs Therapeutics announce the extension of their partnership for further large-scale manufacturing of clinical material for IOS-1002, ImmunOs’ lead program for the treatment of cancer. ProBioGen previously developed the cell line and the manufacturing process and provided the initial clinical material for ImmunOs’ innovative biologic.
“We highly appreciate the collaborative partnership with ProBioGen and the team’s dedication and solution orientation. The tireless effort of the ProBioGen team has enabled ImmunOs to start clinical development as planned and to meet our milestones,” said Jeff Abbey, Chief Operating Officer of ImmunOs Therapeutics.
“Partnership is one of our core values, as it is key in working successfully together. With this in mind we are confident that our continuous collaboration is based on mutual trust and reliability,” said Dr. René Brecht, Chief Operations Officer of ProBioGen.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more