ProBioGen and ImmunOs Therapeutics Team Up to Deliver Innovative Therapy for Cancer Patients
ProBioGen, a Berlin-based specialist for developing and manufacturing biopharmaceutical active ingredients, viral vectors and vaccines, and ImmunOs Therapeutics announce the extension of their partnership for further large-scale manufacturing of clinical material for IOS-1002, ImmunOs’ lead program for the treatment of cancer. ProBioGen previously developed the cell line and the manufacturing process and provided the initial clinical material for ImmunOs’ innovative biologic.
“We highly appreciate the collaborative partnership with ProBioGen and the team’s dedication and solution orientation. The tireless effort of the ProBioGen team has enabled ImmunOs to start clinical development as planned and to meet our milestones,” said Jeff Abbey, Chief Operating Officer of ImmunOs Therapeutics.
“Partnership is one of our core values, as it is key in working successfully together. With this in mind we are confident that our continuous collaboration is based on mutual trust and reliability,” said Dr. René Brecht, Chief Operations Officer of ProBioGen.
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more
- Axol Bioscience Collaborates with StrataStem to Deliver Stem Cell-Based ‘Clinical Trial in a Dish’ for Alzheimer’s Disease Read more
- MedTech Innovator Asia Pacific Names 24 Startups to Annual Accelerator Read more
- XNK Therapeutics Appoints Hugo Petit as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Bayer Strengthens Gene Therapy Portfolio With Lipid Nanoparticle Technology From Acuitas Therapeutics Read more