Impact Therapeutics Announces Completion of Series D1 Financing
IMPACT Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of targeted anti-cancer therapeutics based on synthetic lethality, announced the successful completion of its Series D1 financing. Institutional investors that participated in this round include new investors Dingxin Capital, CCBT, C&D EMERGING CAPITAL, Bestride, Exome Asset Management led by Sam Isaly, along with existing shareholders LAV (Lilly Asia Ventures), China Summit, and Yuexiu. Proceeds will be used to accelerate the development of its synthetic lethality programs, many of which are showing best-in-class potential.
IMPACT Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of targeted anti-cancer therapeutics based on synthetic lethality. In 2021, IMPACT achieved breakthroughs on multiple targets including PARP, Wee1, and ATR, becoming one of the biotech companies with the widest DDR pipelines in the world and is expanding to other novel synthetic lethality targets to broaden its pipelines. Today, the company already has three synthetic lethality compounds in the clinical stage.
Dr. Jun Bao, President and CEO of IMPACT Therapeutics said: “We thank these excellent investment institutions for their support and trust in IMPACT. The successful closing gave us more confidence to implement our global development strategy and advance various clinical trials at full speed. We look forward to working with clinical investigators and other partners to bring more efficacious therapies to patients around the world.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more